Chillr – Money Transfer App
As per latest update State-run Bank of Baroda (BoB) has partnered with mobile payment application Chillr (Money Transfer App).
Which makes it easy for user to transfer the money to his or her friends choosing from his contacts, even without knowing their bank account numbers, IFSC Code or wait for OTP
(one time password which will be active for one day after generating it).
The fully enable app is currently available for HDFC bank and BOB account holders, also the company is in advanced stage talks with five other banks, Chillr Founder and CEO Sony Joy told PTI.
Explaining on their business Joy said that customers of both of this banks can transfer and receive money because customers belonging to any other bank can still receive money but they cannot send money.
As of now this app is made available for Android user phones and later have plans to be made available on iOS and Windows platform in few months.
BOB GM Mr K.Venkatesarlu said that Utility bill and merchant payments on Chillr app will be enabled for BoB customers immediately.
Joy said there are 3.75 lakh downloads so far, of which 2 lakh people have linked the bank accounts with the app and some where close to 5 lakh transactions have already taken place.
Joy said the association with banks is aimed at providing the customers with a secure and an instant transaction at the ease of using their android app to transfer money.
Share your comments on this Money Transfer App.
- Increase YouTube Ranking For Your Older Videos (Fast) - 02/07/2017
- How To Download Voot App – Learn To Install Voot App For Android Phone - 08/31/2016
- Free Youtube Channel Analytics – Learn To Find Which Keywords Got You Views On Your YouTube Video - 07/30/2016
- How To Revoke Access For Third Party Apps on Twitter (Video) - 06/24/2016
- How to add Bing webmaster tool to WordPress 2016 - 06/11/2016
- Tired Of Social Media Audience Analysis Tools Old Way? Read This - 03/04/2016
- Should Fixing Long Tail Keywords Generator Take 100 Steps? (Video) - 02/21/2016
- How to link your YouTube channel on Facebook page - 01/29/2016
- List Of Hashtags That Can Help Bloggers - 10/30/2015
- Twitter Rolls Out Polling Feature, News Update - 10/24/2015