Before starting to explain the steps of How to link your YouTube channel on Facebook Page, let us try to understand some details about YouTube.
What is YouTube?
YouTube is video sharing website which is headquartered in San Bruno, California. This was the brainchild of former PayPal employees in Feb 2005.
Google bought it on Nov 2006 for USD1.65 Billion, so now YouTube is under the Google brand where it has various programs to associate with individuals who are interested in using this as a platform to show their ability or their field of passion.
YouTube is familiar with many short films on technology, humor, education, reviews and list goes on.
So having said that it is one of the subsidiary of Google Search Engine it is growing to be next top search engine where any search will be answered with a variety of videos and those who have created videos can get established through this their YouTube account.
Who can create YouTube Channel?
Anyone who has active Gmail account and accept the terms and conditions of YouTube policy.
Okay now coming to the main topic of linking your YouTube channel on Facebook page, please find below steps:
- Login to your YouTube account
- On the top right-hand corner, you can find a pencil icon, click on it where you will be able to see two different options which show Edit Channel Art & Edit Links
(If you have new YouTube account you need to go to settings and set the customized option to see the Edit links option.)
- Click on Edit links and you will be taken to About section and you should be able to see customized links
- Click on customized links you will see overlay first drop down menu and by default, it will be 5 which means that you can link five different accounts, you can select it to two or three based on your option but I would suggest start with Facebook & Twitter since these two are familiar social media sites.
- You will see two different columns where on the first tabs you need to enter the Name of Social Media website such as Facebook on the second tab enter the link of the Facebook page which you want to appear on your YouTube channel.
- So once you are finished entering the details just click on blue button done to save your changes and now you should be able to see the icons on right-hand bottom of your channel art.
How to Add YouTube app on Facebook Page:
- Login to your Facebook page and enter the YouTube on the search bar
- Now you should be seeing the suggestions on the drop down list which starts from Pages, Groups, Apps and people.
- Select the first YouTube icon on App section
- You should be redirected to a new window with page heading as YouTube Tab for Facebook click on install application.
- Now you are on the step to select your Facebook page, so select the page where you want the app to be shown.
- Once you have selected you will be directed to installation in progress so wait for few seconds and you will be taken to YouTube tab so here is the important step where you have to enter either the YouTube Channel link or play list which appears on your YouTube channel so you need to select the code after the channel which you are seeing it below in bold colour and taken from my channel
(for example: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTDk2npEC4w7ATf2qClLAqA)
- So once you have entered the code Facebook will find the latest video which you have uploaded and will be shown on your Facebook page and YouTube tab
- Also if you want to show the playlist then you can click on the YouTube playlist copy the URL and paste the same in the option.
Did you find this article useful still have questions, please leave your comments below.
- Increase YouTube Ranking For Your Older Videos (Fast) - 02/07/2017
- How To Download Voot App – Learn To Install Voot App For Android Phone - 08/31/2016
- Free Youtube Channel Analytics – Learn To Find Which Keywords Got You Views On Your YouTube Video - 07/30/2016
- How To Revoke Access For Third Party Apps on Twitter (Video) - 06/24/2016
- How to add Bing webmaster tool to WordPress 2016 - 06/11/2016
- Tired Of Social Media Audience Analysis Tools Old Way? Read This - 03/04/2016
- Should Fixing Long Tail Keywords Generator Take 100 Steps? (Video) - 02/21/2016
- How to link your YouTube channel on Facebook page - 01/29/2016
- List Of Hashtags That Can Help Bloggers - 10/30/2015
- Twitter Rolls Out Polling Feature, News Update - 10/24/2015