Display featured image in your Facebook post:
Are you running responsive theme in WordPress and find that your featured image of the post is not showing up when the same is publicized to the Facebook page, so here is the simple solution with steps as below:
- Login to Your WordPress Post (This time you start with new since your old is already published in social networking sites).
- Choose your title and enter your article.
- Select your image and add it to Media.
- In this important step you are supposed to scroll down on your editing page in WordPress where you will find Featured Image option just click on it and once you click on it you will have pop-up window to choose new image where you have to select the image and also select option Featured image through which your article link which is shared in your Facebook page and it identifies your selection, will be made available with meta description on your article:
Facebook Developer Code
In addition to above steps there is one more tool provide on Facebook where you can force to show your image along with your shared article with below steps:
1.Login to Facebook
2. Type “http://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug”
4. Just copy and paste your article URL in the box then it will show the available image on your article followed with when and how they scraped your URL, raw tags found from your post with Open Graph Properties followed with the image that you have updated.
How did you find the above solution, share YOUR feedback in case you have other methods to solve this issue.