Before I go to the topic of How to Get Rid of Double Images in WordPress Post, let me explain how I got stuck with this error.
Just a month before I hosted my blog My Digital SEO through Hostgator and since had read many reviews on Genesis Framework theme so I decided to go with child theme known as Genesis Sample theme
Which is a child theme of Genesis Framework and simple to use.
Also, StudioPress has provided methods to install (with pre-install of necessary plugins) decided to buy this theme, since being new to this theme setting I never bothered to know how my post images will be displayed when it is published.
So wrote my first article for category Latest News on Ankit Fadia is now Digital India Ambassador.
When I published this post I saw two images showing in my article!
It was terrific experience when your first article happens to be some weird output and to my surprise.
I went back and started searching for the keywords “Double Images in WordPress Post”, “Solution for Double images on my post “
Most people discussed on PHP codes but instead of solution I got to read many blogs where users had questions similar to my keywords
For this topic but where the answer was deviated with different pieces of advice by developers and experienced tech bloggers, also the solution was generic in nature so then I decided to go back to StudioPress team on this issue.
So just two days back I raised my question on this error for StudioPress team, they had a simple solution with below points:
- Login to Your WordPress Account
- Go to Dashboard and choose Genesis Theme Settings
- Scroll down and go to Content Archives
- Uncheck the featured image box (shown in below image):
Finally For those who are not using Genesis Framework but still has faced this problem.
So I would suggest just before you install your theme read the details on how to insert image especially Featured images.
This is where most get confused and may go to the extent of changing their CSS coding level, but rather there could be a simple solution as explained above.
So always report your issues to your developers because they have interfaced these errors and they would help you in simple methods.
Also, visit WordPress forums to participate in various discussion related to theme installing and “How To”.
Have you faced similar issues while hosting or creating your articles on Double Images in WordPress Post?
Share the solution that worked for you in the comment section, as this help many bloggers.
- Increase YouTube Ranking For Your Older Videos (Fast) - 02/07/2017
- How To Download Voot App – Learn To Install Voot App For Android Phone - 08/31/2016
- Free Youtube Channel Analytics – Learn To Find Which Keywords Got You Views On Your YouTube Video - 07/30/2016
- How To Revoke Access For Third Party Apps on Twitter (Video) - 06/24/2016
- How to add Bing webmaster tool to WordPress 2016 - 06/11/2016
- Tired Of Social Media Audience Analysis Tools Old Way? Read This - 03/04/2016
- Should Fixing Long Tail Keywords Generator Take 100 Steps? (Video) - 02/21/2016
- How to link your YouTube channel on Facebook page - 01/29/2016
- List Of Hashtags That Can Help Bloggers - 10/30/2015
- Twitter Rolls Out Polling Feature, News Update - 10/24/2015